Mobile data is becoming cheaper day by day since Reliance Jio entered the market. To be specific, instead of cheap, i may say Data has become Free to some extent. India’s second biggest telecom provider Airtel is now offering whopping 60GB high-speed data completely free for 6 months. That is 10GB every month. Now that sounds really great.
To claim this free 60GB data all you have have to do is install My Airtel app on your mobile. And yeah, you must be a Postpaid Airtel customer, not available for prepaid users. That’s it. Just install a free App and get 60GB for 180 days.
Here’s the step by step process of claiming this free Date on your mobile:
- Go to Playstore and install ‘My Airtel’ app
- Launch it and register with your Airtel mobile number
- On the top you will see a banner advertisement saying ‘Enjoy live shows with Free Data’. Click the same.
- On the next screen you will see option to download ‘Airtel TV’
- Download and install Airtel TV app.
- And you are done !
That’s all. Withing next 24 hours, you will see 60GB Data credited to your account. You can check the balance in My Airtel app itself. This is no doubt Airtel’s survival move against Jio TV, to attract more users to its Airtel TV.